Anthony joined Nicola Wealth Real Estate (then Nicola Crosby) as an Asset Manager in 2013, with extensive experience in commercial property management. He holds a Diploma in Urban Land Economics from UBC’s Sauder School of Business and is licensed as a Property Manager and for Trading Services in BC.
Prior to joining Nicola Wealth, Anthony enjoyed a management career in the hospitality industry, working for the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in Vancouver, Whistler, and Portugal. In his current role he oversees various portfolios and is responsible for
- Developing and executing strategic business plans, including performance forecasts
- Maximizing the total return of each asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance
- Undertaking a full life cycle financial analysis from acquisition through disposition and other analysis as appropriate
- Developing and implementing asset repositioning strategies
- Managing the activities of third party property managers and leasing agents
- Negotiating leases directly with tenants and brokers.
In his down time Anthony enjoys biking, golf, reading, travel, fine food and wine.
Questions & Answers
Where would you like to live? On the water somewhere quiet
Where can we find you when you are not working? On the golf course
Favorite city? Vancouver, of course
Favorite building? Anything brick and beam
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Argentina